Monday, May 3, 2010

"Create" . . . Quickies for "The Pink Stamper" NSD contests

I would have loved to spend 10 hours in my scrapbook room on Saturday but . . . life goes on, believe it or not.  So after much thinking and planning in my head, I sat down when possible, and quickly came up with these:

For Challenge #1 - Mother Dear, I Love You So.  Flower was lifted from missbliss from the Cricut MB  [http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6506109&mpage=1&key=happy%2canniversary?]  Thanks missbliss.  So easy and fun to make.

For Challenge #5 - Teacher Appreciation

Challenge #6 - Kid's Craft
My 17 month old granddaughter helped me make this.  So fun.
Creative Critter Cartridge


Challenge #7 - Father's Day


Challenge #8 - Monocromatic Color

Challenge #10 - May Day - Wild Cards

Challenge #12 - Create a Critter, Zigzag from Give A Hoot


This was so fun.    Hope you Enjoy~

1 comment: