Saturday, October 8, 2011

Create ... Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes w/ Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting

I'm loving fall.  Fall is always an energy driver for me.  I feel like cleaning, dejunking, creating, and yes...cooking.  And what says fall better than, PUMPKIN!!!!



These cupcakes are so easy to make and the texture and flavor is right on.  It has enough flavor to scream fall ... football ... fireplaces ... and feelin' fine!!


Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes w/ Brown Sugar Cinnamon Frosting


1 package spice cake mix
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
3 eggs 


Preheat oven to 350. Put all ingred. in mixing bowl. Mix on low for 30 seconds. Scrap sides. Mix on med-high for 2 min. Put into cupcake liners. Bake for 15-18 min. **I made the "Frosting for Those Who Don't Like Frosting", (from Our Best Bites, my go to for frosting and fillings) but used 1/2 sugar and 1/2 brown sugar and used 3/4 t. vanilla and 1/2 t. cinnamon. SO GOOD and MOIST!

~Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. These look DELICIOUS! YUM! I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to. I'd also love for you to come link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or enter to get one of my first ever guest posts that I'm offering up during the month of December.

    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete